Workshops & Seminars
We provide trained instructors for your club or district workshops and seminars. Contact us for more information.
Literature & Frameworks
Our team provides literature and frameworks for Rotarians to live The Four-Way Test.
We are working hard to produce new online resources for Rotary leaders to develop programs that promote integrity and ethical decision-making.
"The mission of the Ethics Initiative is to develop and provide resources that promote integrity and character in the personal and vocational lives of youth and adults through Rotary Clubs and Districts."
About The Ethics Initiative:
The Ethics Initiative is a multi-District and multi-Zone strategy designed to advance ethics and integrity in Rotary programs in Rotary clubs and districts and associated New Generations and Vocational Service programs. The Initiative grew out of the Rotary Zones 25/26 Ethics Initiative pilot program during 2007-2011. It is not an official program of Rotary International nor under its control. It is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the legal name of "The Ethics Leadership Enterprise for Rotary Clubs and Districts" but is more commonly referred to simply as The Ethics Initiative.
Partner with Us!
Here are the reasons why:
- You can make a difference! By supporting the Ethics Initiative, you’ll participate in activities and programs that promote integrity and build character.
- You’ll become better educated! Partner Districts receive Living The Four-Way Test Manual—over 250 pages of detailed “how-to” information to bring ethics to life for programs and Clubs in your District. Plus, you’ll receive the new Living the Four-Way Test module, and other new program modules as they become available.
- Fun! Your district receives one-on-one instruction with trainers from the Ethics Initiative.
- Building Goodwill and Better Friendships! You’ll receive 6-8 hours of training in your selected location, meet the EI team, and collaborate with others in your District to bring this program alive.
How do we sign up?
- Work with your District Governor to sign the Participating District Agreement. Contact us for a copy of the agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send that to us with your initiation fee.
- Really, there are only two steps!
- After that, we will work with you to set up your District’s first orientation and training session.
We want more information before we decide. How do we get it?
- Contact any of the board members on the list.
- Sign up for our quarterly electronic newsletter.
Why are we doing this?
Because we have a Vision. A Rotary Vision.
We want to become a recognized resource for programs, activities, and information that advance ethics and integrity in the world of Rotary.
We want to hear about your programs to promote ethics and your successes, and we want to share them with fellow Rotarians around the world.
If our newsletter and website provides links and information to programs and information throughout the Rotary world that advance these ideals, we will have succeeded.